Online registration is closed [2015-08-15]. On-site registration fee is:
- Income Band A (Under $20,000 per annum):20,000 JPY
- Income Band B&C (Over $20,000 per annum): 30,000 JPY
- Accompanying persons: 5,000 JPY
If you would like to make the registration on-site, please come to the registration desk.
- Panel and Working Group presenters should ensure that registration and payment has been received no later than 20 July 2015 in order to ensure inclusion in the final Conference Programme.
- Online conference registration opens Tuesday 31 March 2015 and will close on Saturday 15 August 2015.
- The conference registration fee includes: Welcome reception, conference participation, tea/coffee during breaks, social events (except Osore-zan study tour), shuttle bus from the city centre to the venue.
- The conference registration fee does NOT include Osore-zan tour, lunches, closing buffet, accommodation, travel nor transfers.
How to make registration via Peatix.com
- Access the registration page
- Click “Get Ticket” button and book the tickets
- Peatix will send an email with the link to get the e-ticket
- Download the ticket to your smartphone. Please also print out the QR code of the ticket using the web browser.
- Bring your smartphone and the print-out at the registration desk.
Peatix Technical Support
Help centre: http://help.peatix.com/customer/en/portal/articles
Support email: http://help.peatix.com/customer/en/portal/emails/new
* Please be noticed that PSi 2015 TOHOKU office can not answer the technical questions.
Conference participation fees are set in accordance with annual income rates as follows:
Early Bird rate (Until 30 June)
- Income Band A (Under $20,000 per annum): 10,000 JPY
- Income Band B (Under $50,000 per annum): 18,000 JPY
- Income Band C (Over $50,000 per annum): 23,000 JPY
Regular rate (From 1 July)
- Income Band A (Under $20,000 per annum): 12,000 JPY
- Income Band B (Under $50,000 per annum): 20,000 JPY
- Income Band C (Over $50,000 per annum): 25,000 JPY
- The accompanying person registration fee includes: Welcome reception, tea/coffee during breaks, social events (Performances, Jomon site visit, Terayama screening, Butoh workshop), shuttle bus from the city centre to the venue.
Monday 31 August 19:30 start / Scheduled venue: Aomori Nebuta Museum WaRasse
* If you are the student member of Japanese Society for Theatre Research, please contact PSi TOHOKU office to book Closing Buffet with special discount.