PSi 2015 TOHOKU Newsletter No.2
In Tokyo, the season of cherry blossom has come. The best time for Ohanami (cherry blossom party) would be today and tomorrow and the flowers would fade a bit in the weekend, which is not a good news for the office workers including the member of the PSi TOHOKU Tokyo office. In Tohoku, however, you can enjoy the flowers slightly longer, until the middle of May.
Opened the result of the Panel and Working Group presentation
We opened the result of the Panel and Working Group presentation. We already sent emails with the results to all the people who submitted the proposals. Please let us know if you have not received our email.
We also asked the presenters to submit the basic information of their papers. Please follow the link below if you haven't submitted the information.
Registration is now open!
Registration is now open! Please click on the following link to register for the conference.
- Panel and Working Group presenters should ensure that registration and payment has been received no later than 20 July 2015 in order to ensure inclusion in the final Conference Programme.
- Online conference registration opens Tuesday 31 March 2015 and will close on Friday 7 August 2015.
- The conference registration fee includes: Welcome reception, conference participation, tea/coffee during breaks, social events (except Osore-zan study tour).
- The conference registration fee does NOT include Osore-zan tour, lunches, closing buffet, accommodation, travel nor transfers.
Please check the following link for further details.
Cultural visit to Osore-zan
We also opened the registration for the cultural visit to Osore-zan.
Osore-zan is a famous ritual site in the north end of mainland of Japan, Shimokita peninsula. It takes 3 hours by car from Aomori city centre.
In this cultural visit, we will look around the precinct of the shrine with lectures about the history and rituals of Osore-zan. We believe this visit to be the excellent and rare opportunity to visit the religious heart of Tohoku.
* The overview of the cultural visit is now available here.
- [Delayed] Booking of accommodation starts : By Monday 6 April
- Transportation information: By Friday 10 April
We will post updates and Tohoku information on Facebook.